Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Deeper You Love Yourself, The More The Universe Will Affirm Your Worth

"Wouldn't it be powerful if you fell in love with yourself so deeply that you would do just about anything if you knew it would make you happy? This is precisely how much life loves you and wants you to nurture yourself. The deeper you love yourself, the more the universe will affirm your worth. Then you can enjoy a lifelong love affair that brings you the richest fulfillment from inside out."
~Alan Cohen

It's really strange. Why do we spend so much time making somebody else happy - sometimes even people who don't really care about us or don't treat us well in return? Or we wait and wait, and wish and hope for somebody who will love us the way we want to and make us happy?

What if we spent that energy on loving and nurturing ourselves, so we become happier and have more love and joy to share with those who truly love and care about us?

1 comment:

  1. My ex-boyfriend dumped me a week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you PROPHETJAKULA spell. You are truly talented and gifted. Email: prophetjakula@gmail.com is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man EMAIL; prophetjakula@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete