Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Mission In Life Is To Thrive

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." 
~Maya Angelou

I love Maya's mission statement! For one, I like the word "thrive", since it goes beyond just wanting to be happy. It makes me think of having great energy, feeling alive, pursuing things that are meaningful to us, being connected to others around us,taking care of ourselves, and being our best selves.

I also like the passion, compassion, humor, and style! I would probably substitute integrity for style, since that's one of my top values. How would you want to thrive?  


Manuela empowers women to bring more happiness into their lives and thrive! You can visit Manuela's Website for Professional Life Coaching and Personal Growth Workshops.    

No comments:

Post a Comment